skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Transparency Layout
I tried a clear layout. There have been several recent magazine articles about using different-sized page protectors to create unique layouts. Ali Edwards has a couple cool articles about it on her blog. I have been buying lots of very cool page protectors from Tom's favorite sports memorabilia store. They are all from Ultra-Pro (a company which also owns 7 Gypsies so I haven't figured out why they aren't marketing these directly to the scrappers). Anyway, I have 3, 6, 9 and 12-pocket protectors in several different configurations. For this layout, I did one layout on each side of the same 9-pocket page protector. It's the same event with the vertical photos on one side and the horizontal ones on the other. The papers are from KI and SU. Most of the goodies are from the June Scarlet Lime kit. Very simple stuff but it's a cool look. Love that I can mix all sizes of layouts in my AC D-ring albums. The photos are from the opening of the new entrance at the Racine Zoo last weekend. They had face painting and cookie decorating for the kids. I was most enthralled by the gorgeous new gate. It's die-cut metal with all different animals. I saw it a few days ago when I was running by the lakefront and my first thought was that the design would make gorgeous die-cut paper (it's a sickness)...
No comments:
Post a Comment