This child is just SO PHOTOGENIC and she poses like a supermodel. So when I printed these photos out last weekend, I did a quick layout. Paper is Paper Salon, the card is Fancy Pants, rhinestones are Kaisercraft and the metallic flowers are from SEI. I wanted to use my Krylon silver leafing pen on this but couldn't figure out where to add it, so I left this simple.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Layout of Brooke
This child is just SO PHOTOGENIC and she poses like a supermodel. So when I printed these photos out last weekend, I did a quick layout. Paper is Paper Salon, the card is Fancy Pants, rhinestones are Kaisercraft and the metallic flowers are from SEI. I wanted to use my Krylon silver leafing pen on this but couldn't figure out where to add it, so I left this simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment