Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School Shopping Layout

I saw a layout in a magazine by Marie Pilgrim using tags from clothes. Hers was not as busy as mine (hers had a better use of white space), but I did this layout about shopping for "first-grader clothes" with the girls. I finished this last night when my friends Debbie, Susanne and Nikki were over scrapping. We had a great time at my monthly Happy Scrappy night--I just LOVE sharing this hobby with friends. I used plain kraft cs here and some Bazzill. Rest of the supplies are Tinkering Ink from the August Scarlet Lime kit--the paper line has an awesome color combo of navy, an orangy red, yellow and lime green (the best color ever!). I also made a few matching cards. Can I just say that I love, love, love my Scarlet Lime kits (and Cocoa Daisy, too!)... I am trying to use up supplies from my copious kits and I was doing just fine until 2 Peas offered free shipping this week. So I decided I "needed" the Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy paper, the Scenic Route Sonoma paper and Basic Grey Ambrosia...

No comments: