Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ink Organization


I have quite a few ink pads. Until today, I didn't realize that number was 112 (wow! In my defense, quite a few are Dew Drop size!). So in an attempt to make sure I use more of what I have, I added to my inspiration binder pages for each ink color. Then I typed the ink brands (I have mostly CTMH, SU, Palette, VersaMagic, Brilliance and ColorBox--VersaMagic is my favorite) and names into an Excel document and stamped a sample of each ink color on the cardstock grid. There are 8 sheets: Red & Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown/Tan/Warm Metallics and Black/Grey/White/Cool Metallics. I made the squares on the grid black for the white ink colors. Here are some photos of the documents and my ink drawer...I'm hoping I can then match my PP to these grids to find the ink color match for each project.

No comments: