Sunday, April 13, 2008

Organization



This weekend I decided my ribbon collection had outgrown the little Ikea jars (12 of them by color). So I moved the ribbon to 12 new cracker jars from Walmart (in the kitchen area). They were $2.97 each--so still pretty cheap and I didn't have to drive an hour and a half to Ikea. I moved my Primas and other flowers to the smaller Ikea jars. Maybe I will use the flowers more now that they are color-coded. Or maybe they will just be pretty to look at! I also bought two larger cracker jars at Walmart to keep my PaperTreyInk ribbon and my vintage lace in their own containers. Here's a couple of photos. Not sure why the walls look orange--they are actually a very nice terra cotta color. Could be either the bad lighting in the basement or my lack of photography skills...

1 comment:

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This room looks amazing! I'm so green!!! I must admit that I do have the guest bedroom for my use, which is more than what some have but this...it's lovely! Have enjoyed peeking at your blog!