Kristen's new scraproom
What a NEAT idea!
beautiful!!!!
Wow, what a beautiful and clever idea.
That is STUNNING!!! Great work!!
Great idea to use it as the pattern for the butterfly's wings!
Beautiful! Great idea!
Very neat and very pretty!! Great job! :)
Gorgeous! What a creative use of the paper pieces.
neat.and clever
wow! lovely!! such a neato idea!! tfs!!! :)
This is a really kewl idea! Love it!
Beautiful butterfly and very inspirational...great job
I love the butterfly. The contrast between the patterns and the black is wonderful. Great job!
Very very cute! Love the use of the patterned papers. :)
Wow! Stunning!
That is really cool!
Gorgeous and so creative! Beautiful card and envelope!
Kristen- This is exquisite! I love it! Great job on the challenge!
That turned out great!! ~Erica
Wow, this is stunning! Great work and very original indeed :)
OH MY..... GASP!!!!I absolutely LOVE this project!!! This should have won!!! I love the detail!BEAUTIFUL!Inky Smiles, Erin
The colors are perfect for a monarch butterfly. Lots of detail too--I'm sure you were tired of cutting. Beautiful work!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
What a NEAT idea!
beautiful!!!!
Wow, what a beautiful and clever idea.
That is STUNNING!!! Great work!!
Great idea to use it as the pattern for the butterfly's wings!
Beautiful! Great idea!
Very neat and very pretty!! Great job! :)
Gorgeous! What a creative use of the paper pieces.
neat.and clever
wow! lovely!! such a neato idea!! tfs!!! :)
This is a really kewl idea! Love it!
Beautiful butterfly and very inspirational...great job
I love the butterfly. The contrast between the patterns and the black is wonderful. Great job!
Very very cute! Love the use of the patterned papers. :)
Wow! Stunning!
That is really cool!
Gorgeous and so creative! Beautiful card and envelope!
Kristen- This is exquisite! I love it! Great job on the challenge!
That turned out great!! ~Erica
Wow, this is stunning! Great work and very original indeed :)
OH MY..... GASP!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this project!!! This should have won!!! I love the detail!
BEAUTIFUL!
Inky Smiles,
Erin
The colors are perfect for a monarch butterfly. Lots of detail too--I'm sure you were tired of cutting. Beautiful work!
Post a Comment