


I volunteered to put together a bridal shower gift for a co-worker. My colleagues all contributed a quote or their wishes for the couple. I typed them up on cardstock and matted them. Everything was done in the wedding colors, brown and blue. Very elegant color combination! I bought a simple 2-up suede photo album by Pioneer at Kohl's. I completed about 20 or 30 of the 4x6 panels. They are either the quote blocks, subject headings (e.g. "The Cake", "The First Dance", etc.) or photo mats from cardstock or patterned paper. This was she can add photos and move everything around as needed. The card is a scallop circle card with rubons from SU. I also made a nugget box. I saw the idea on the PaperTreyInk website (fantastic for stampers/cardmakers). They make a couple of stamp sets that are perfectly sized to stamp on Avery office labels. The labels then wrap around Hershey's nuggets and fit into the little tins! Too cute! I love the new PTI stamps, pp and cardstock! Beautiful stuff. So this was a fairly quick and easy shower gift overall and I think it has the classic, elegant look we were going for...Supplies:
PP: 4 sheets from Paper Salon Enamored line, 2 sheets from PaperTreyInk Everyday Blessings line
Ink: Aqua Mist Palette Ink from PaperTreyInk, Jumbo Java Versamagic chalk ink
CS: SU Chocolate Chip, PTI Aqua Mist
Ribbon: SU Chocolate Chip, PTI Aqua Mist, Strano striped ribbon
Stamps: PTI Limitless Labels
Other: Pioneer brown suede 2-up photo album, PTI office labels, PTI nuggent tin, SU scallop card & envelope
1 comment:
This is beautiful! You did such an awesome job. Love those colors too. (by the way - i got your blog link from the LOM group if you are wondering who i am!)
Post a Comment