I'm going to try to post a few of the organizational tips for supplies I've picked up along the way. I know I haven't posted final pics of my scraproom yet, but I keep cleaning/reorganizing trying to make it perfect! Terrible, I know. Anyway, my FAVORITE storage item is my hanging desktop files from Office Depot. I learned about them on the 2Peas message board from another Pea. They are about twice as big as the Cropper Hopper vertical storage files and they are MUCH STURDIER. Plus, they are black, which goes better with my room/countertops. They are $13.99 each and item #939611 on the Office Depot site. Office Depot (I'm not affiliated with them in any way, just a happy customer) also has FREE next-day shipping on orders over $50. These paper holders have all my cardstock and PP. I currently have 10 (3 for cardstock, 6 for PP/kits and 1 for cardstock scraps), but need a few more for my kits. The other cool thing is that hanging file folders fit in them, so I bought color hanging file folders from Office Depot and sort my cs scraps in one by color. Very convenient and gives everything a cohesive look.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yummy!! What a pretty picture! ;) Love how you store your paper!
Post a Comment