
Here is the post for December 1. It's a two page layout--I blocked out a photo of another child. Copy reads:Today was a pretty average school day. We did start our Advent calendars today. This is the first year I bought calendars for the girls ($1.99 each at Michaels) and they are enjoying opening a chocolate every day. Maybe someday I’ll make one of those neat ones with the little drawers and a different treat every day.
We also took pictures walking to school and one shot of the girls waiting outside the school with their friend.
We also took pictures walking to school and one shot of the girls waiting outside the school with their friend.
Supplies are:
PTI: Spring Rain, Ripe Avacado & Hibiscus Burst cs; Holiday Cheer PP
Patterned Paper (house and hearts)--Bella Blvd.
Bella Blvd. stamps, clear embossing powder
1 comment:
Love these pages! I am a huge fan of the box-ey picture layouts, if that makes sense. Love the colors and paper you used. I can't wait to see the rest!!
Post a Comment