Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Cards Sent...


Today I mailed 68 Christmas cards. I gave my brother and parents theirs in person yesterday. I do have some handmade cards (about 10) that I will give out with presents, but for the big list, I just did a Christmas photo card from a free template on Two Peas. I used my favorite pics of the girls from this year. Here it is...


I've also been stalking a few quilting blogs lately. It's one of my 2010 goals to take a beginning quilting class (because that sounds like much more fun that losing 20 lbs.--my other goal). Two I really like are Film in the Fridge and Crazy Mom Quilts. If you know of any other good ones, that feature lots of modern-looking, linear quilts with bright, fun fabrics, let me know. I did order some of this fabric last night, Hope Valley--can't wait for it to arrive.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Your girls are SO beautiful! Your family and friends will love this card!