
Here is my December Daily cover page. I am a little far behind (starting on the 6th this year). Last year I had everything assembled for the first two weeks by the end of November. Not so this year. We'll see if I can get days 1-6 done tonight.
Cover page used:
PTI cs--Rustic White/Pure Poppy/Dark Chocolate/New Leaf
PTI stamp sets--Stocking Prints, Turning a New Leaf
SU stamp set--Snow Swirled
Inks--Versamagic, Versafine, PTI
PP--Crate Paper (tree background and blue stocking)
2009 image from Graphically Speaking Cricut cartridge, also used Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Other--cream crochet thread, Spellbinders Labels One dies, aqua rhinestones
Journaling says:
Daily December 2009
Welcome to the 2009 edition of my Daily December album. I am starting late this year (on December 6th), so we’ll see how it goes. My goal is to preserve some little snippets of our daily life this holiday season.
I’ve said many times that I really don’t like Christmas that much (with all the excess in every form), but I do love seeing it all through the eyes of my beautiful little girls. They are 7-1/2 this year and can’t wait for Christmas!
Welcome to the 2009 edition of my Daily December album. I am starting late this year (on December 6th), so we’ll see how it goes. My goal is to preserve some little snippets of our daily life this holiday season.
I’ve said many times that I really don’t like Christmas that much (with all the excess in every form), but I do love seeing it all through the eyes of my beautiful little girls. They are 7-1/2 this year and can’t wait for Christmas!
1 comment:
Oh Kristen! I LOVE it! I love how you hung the stockings on the year, so clever! And the fonts you used are very nice!!
Post a Comment