Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Pieces of China












I completed this little album a couple of months ago. It's one of the 7 Gypsies coin envelope albums and it's small, each page is 3-1/2" x 2"--tiny. I called the album "Little Pieces of China" and it includes my favorite scenic shots from our trip to China. I used the "wallet size photo" function in my HP photo software to print 6 tiny photos on a 4 x 6" photo sheet. The first photo you see as you page through the album is in sepia tone, then the full-color version is on the little pull-out tab. Most supplies were from the September Cupcake Scrapshop kit (a great kit club)--lots of Scenic Route paper. And I used my trusty McGill and SU tab punches to make the tabs. I painted the front and back covers using MM Avocado paint (the best color ever!). I loved this little 7 Gypsies album so much that I included the tag on the back inside cover of the album. Do you think they'd let me be the 8th Gypsy? Heehee. I do love 7 Gypsies... As always, if you click on each photo, a larger image will pop up--but then make sure to use your back browser button instead of closing the window.

No comments: