

I saw this project on 2 Peas. I think it was on both the Martha Stewart Crafts site and Ali Edward's blog--then a million people made one. I bought two of the MS Specimen frames in ivory on clearance for $7 at Michael's. Painted one with MM Lipstick and one with Ranger Dabber in Shell Pink. The Dabber was much easier to use, the paper frame warped a little using the MM paint. The girls' room is going to be limey green walls with hot pink bedding (once I finally get it painted). The light pink used the MS Classic Butterfly and the dark pink used MS Royal Butterfly. I think I like the Classic better. Paper is from K&C0 Sparkly Sweet and DCWV Posies in my Pocket lines. It's very sparkly and girly, but the girls love them! I may have to do one for downstairs in a plain black frame that looks cool and artistic like the other examples I've seen online.
No comments:
Post a Comment