Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gift Card Holders

A couple weekends ago, I made these two gift card holders. One for our friends' new baby girl (I didn't show the cover as it had her name on it) and one for a birthday gift. These cute little gift card boxes were a Stampin' Up! special right before Xmas. I bought the 3-pack, but now I wish I'd purchased more. The baby one is decorated with Basic Grey Infuse (the little 6 x 6 paper pack). The green gift card holder was an SU special and then decorated with pink velvet and Chocolate ribbon from SU. The birthday pirate one is mostly supplies from the Tally Scrappers Pirate kit, mostly Rusty Pickle. The "Treasure" stamp is Heidi Swapp and it was wrapped around the cash gift. The fonts and dingbats were free downloads. I think they are Rapscallion and Pirate's Armada...

No comments: