Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween
It's pretty sad that the last pictures of the kids on the blog are from LAST Autumn. So I thought I would post the Halloween pictures. Paige was Al Harris (cornerback for the Packers and her favorite player) and Brooke was a spidery witch (she saw the costume at Target and LOVED it). It looked very striking with her dark hair. Anyway, I spent about an hour and a half braiding Paige's hair both Tuesday night (for the Halloween party at school on Wednesday) and yesterday afternoon. We had trick or treating from 6-8. Mom and Dad came over and brought dinner, then Mom and Tom took the girls to the neighbors' houses while Dad & I manned to door. Sometime I'll have to tell you the story about having pheasant for dinner, finding a BB and having it end up lodged in my garbage disposal. Let's just say, it's LOUD and not easy to extract. So the first few pictures are of the kids in their costumes (yes, those are winter jackets underneath the costumes), then a few of Al Harris falling asleep on the couch at 8 after a long day of swimming lessons and trick or treating. Finally, a couple shots of the real Al Harris from Packers' training camp this summer--just because he's rather easy on the eyes. AND--you can see his braids in all their glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment