Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Raspberry Fizz Color Challenge 18








I made this layout, card and set of tag's for Dawn McVey's color challenge. I just love Dawn's style. The tags were inspired by Dawn's set here (you'll have to scroll down a bit to see the tags). I thought these would be perfect for a gift for the teachers, so that's what I'll be doing. Anyway, the layout uses:
PTI cardstock--raspberry fizz, dark chocolate, new leaf, vintage cream
PTI stamps (6 sets)--Mega Mixed Messages, Star Prints, Polka Dot Basics II, Text Style II, Damask Designs and Giga Guide Lines
PTI ink--Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Tea Stain Duo
PTI buttons--New Leaf & Raspberry Fizz
Other--Versafine Sepia ink, SU Creamy Caramel ink, white embossing powder, scallop & circle punches, Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain stamp, date stamp and SU Little Leaves die
The cards added PTI Stocking Prints, Vintage Labels & Signature Christmas stamp sets, SU Scandinavian Season Stamp Set, Nestabilities and PTI New Leaf and Raspberry Fizz ribbons. I also made a quick card.




4 comments:

Taheerah said...

Love all these little tags, they're gorgeous!

Winter said...

All of them are so pretty! I love that woodgrain heart on the page! :)

Susan said...

I absolutely LOVE your layout!!! And those tags are just so cute. TFS!

Jennifer K said...

Kristen, I just love that LO. The embellishments are just so fun! I'm going to have to CASE this one because it's all so perfect. :)