I cannot believe that my baby is already 6!!! We now officially have two 6-year-olds in the house. We had a birthday party with the family yesterday and it was very nice. She had a great time and was sharing nicely with her sister. I found these cute 4th of July dresses at Kohl's--they were inexpensive and so cute! Then, of course, I needed to buy the matching star punch from SU to make the resulting scrapbook layouts (it's truly a sickness). Brooke has brought sunshine into our lives every single day since the first day we met her 2-1/2 years ago. She is JOY personified. And the camera absolutely loves her--she just radiates light and happiness. Happy birthday, Brooke! If you want to see larger versions of the images, just click on them. But then use the "Back" button on your browser to go back, not the X.
No comments:
Post a Comment