The other day, Paige told me she was busy "organizing." I came upstairs after a few hours to find all of her Polly Pocket shoes and hats organized by color, just like everything in my scraproom! Very funny. By the way, I LOVE to use the cheap ($3-$4) plastic tackle boxes (I get mine at Shopko, Walmart or Outdoor World) for embellishments. We also use them for all the Polly Pocket clothes and the girls' hair barettes/twisties are organized (by color, of course!) in another one.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I think it's genetic...
The other day, Paige told me she was busy "organizing." I came upstairs after a few hours to find all of her Polly Pocket shoes and hats organized by color, just like everything in my scraproom! Very funny. By the way, I LOVE to use the cheap ($3-$4) plastic tackle boxes (I get mine at Shopko, Walmart or Outdoor World) for embellishments. We also use them for all the Polly Pocket clothes and the girls' hair barettes/twisties are organized (by color, of course!) in another one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment