I took my very first online scrapbooking class from BPS and we made an album about Why/Who/What/When/Where we scrap. It was tons of fun. The only problem was that by the time I was finished, my album was so thick that I couldn't get the binding wire to fit. So I had to order the 1-1/4" size wire for the Bind-It-All and it just barely fit. I used an avocado green, light blue/aqua and orange color scheme. The album was a custom die-cut album for the class that I painted with MM Avocado, Sea Foam and Deep Sea paints. Most items are from the March Sweet Pea Scraps kit. The PP is mostly AC's Ala Carte line, MME Serene and MME Sundance. Cardstock is assorted, mostly Bazzill. The ribbon is Fancy Pants, Martha Stewart, AC and Stampin Up!. The rubons are mostly Basic Grey, Heidi Grace and Daisy D's. A few Bazzill flowers and a Heidi Swapp clock and bling. I also added some of the MME transparency sheets as extra pages over 4 x 6 photos using my Bind-It-All to punch the holes. That worked well. This is the first project I've done for just me in my new scraproom...there are 25 photos here. I hope I posted them in order...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your album looks great. I am in the class now but have fallen behind. I hope to get caught up soon.
Post a Comment