This is a kindergarten album I made for Keely. I did hers first and then I'm making one for Paige and Brooke. Keely's is a 6 x 6 AC Modern Album with red spine. I ordered the 8.5 x 11 AC Modern albums for Paige and Brooke so I can include their artwork from school. I used the Foof-a-La Hall Pass kit, Basic Grey Recess, and a few sheets from Daisy D's. Cardstock is various brands, Bazzill/SU/CTMH--whatever I had handy that matched. I used SU ribbon (Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme) and Fancy Pants Vintage Summer ribbon. Fonts are AL Eyewitness and AL Worn Machine, purchased from 2 Peas. I used some Rusty Pickle embellishments, a brown lunch bag and the amazing 7 Gypsies round stamps (love these). Cover is monogram stamp from CTMH and 7 Gypsies gaffer tape (LOVE this stuff on the AC Modern albums). Inks are Staz-On black, Cat's Eyes in Lipstick Red and Dark Brown, and VersaMagic in Pumpkin Spice. Quite of few of the supplies were from the Scrapbook Obsessions September kit. I also bought a huge pack of 67 lb. ivory cardstock at Office Max for printing the journaling pages. If I had to do it again, I'd buy the 110 lb. cardstock as the stamps show through the 67 lb. The month stamps are Autumn Leaves arcylics, Messy Dates by Rhonna Ferrar. I used SU and McGill tab punches.
The album has an intro page for each month, with space to record what the student learned in school that month and her signature. The back of each page has lined notebook paper (from a primary notebook I bought at Walmart) for the child to draw a picture or write a story. Then there are 2 pages for photos for each month. And there is a page for both the first and last day of school...
Recipe is:
Inside front cover--First Day data and signature
Pg. 1--First Day photo
Then each month has 4 pages:
1 Month Intro page with "What I Learned in School this Month" and student signature
1 Month notebook page for student writing/drawing (these two pages are loose, not in page protectors. I cut cardstock to 7.5" x 6.25" for these 2 pages in each month)
2 pages in page protector for photos from that month
Last page--Last Day photo
Inside back cover--Last Day data and signature
2 comments:
Nice project.
This is very cool. I think you could teach the classes and I could come.
Nice work!
Post a Comment