Saturday, February 5, 2011

Favorite Project of 2010

I'm linking up my favorite PTI project of 2010. I used Heather Nichol's envelope mini-album idea and made deluxe Christmas cards for the kids' teachers. PTI supplies used: Kraft envelopes, Limitless Layers dies, Pure Poppy & Simply Chartreuse felt (yum), Envelope Liner die, Pure Poppy & Vintage Cream cardstock, Pure Poppy & Ripe Avacado ribbon, Mat Stack 1 die, Library Tag die. I also used some October Afternoon PP, American Crafts Flair (the round embellies) and Basic Grey magnetic snap closures. I found that the envelope liner die works great on making these envelope cards, but you'll want to cut off the top flap part for the two envelopes that are sealed underneath to cut down bulk. The Library Tag die fits perfectly in the envelope. So I made a TON of these trifold cards for Xmas, but only took pictures of these two. The grandparents had ones with pictures on both sides and bakers twine loops so they could hang them on the tree or in a garland. I also made one for my niece that used the Library Pocket die to make a little money holder. The teacher ones shown had room for a note from my daughters on the left, a Target gift card in the middle and their school picture on the right.

2 comments:

Jen Adcock said...

How neat. I've been looking for great projects using the Library Card Die too. So glad I came across your divine creation. I can so see why this is a fave. Quite simply put, it rocks!

Lee Anne said...

What a great project full of wonderful memories!